To make a monetary donation please use the PayPal® donate link below or send donations via snail mail to:
Flint Creek Wildlife Rehabilitation, Inc.
117 S. Cook Street, #145
Barrington, Illinois 60010
You don't need to have a PayPal account to use the PayPal link. You can process your credit card normally if you don't have a PayPal account. We are also able to accept credit card donations over the phone and on-site.
Please consider setting up a weekly or monthly recurring donation. Just enter the information below or call us with your credit card information, the amount you wish to donate and the frequency and we'll take care of the rest!
Support our Fundraising Drive
Flint Creek Wildlife Rehabilitation is working with FirstGiving for our annual fundraising drive. FirstGiving allows our supporters to create personalized sponsorship pages to raise money to help cover Flint Creek Wildlife's operating expenses. It's simple and easy and only takes a few minutes. Here is how it works:
- Visit firstgiving.com/flintcreekwildlife.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Enter your information.
- Personalize your page - tell why you support Flint Creek Wildlife Rehabilitation's work. You can even set a goal for how much you would like to raise.
- Send your personalized link to your friends, family and co-workers.
- Add your page to your social networks like Facebook and MySpace. FirstGiving even has a Facebook application.
- Add your page to personal websites and blogs.
- Encourage others to create pages - the more people helping to raise money the more successful we will be and the more animals we can help.
- It's that simple....
Flint Creek Wildlife Rehabilitation also accepts the items listed below and converts them into cash in order to help offset the costs of food, caging, medical supplies and veterinary services.
- Used ink-jet and laser cartridges
- Used automobiles
Flint Creek Wildlife, as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization is eligible to receive cash for used ink-jet cartridges and cellular phones and will accept these from individuals and businesses. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange for shipping or collection of these items.